Organic Coconut Products, why go organic?
Author: Victoria Yuriko Date Posted:15 July 2020
Virgin coconut oil keeps bad bacteria away. The combination of fatty acids such as capric, lauric, and caprylic acids in virgin coconut oil lends to its antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
Take away pizza or a home-cooked meal? Processed food versus organic food? Healthy over unhealthy food? When you put these options in the simplest manner possible, it makes choosing healthy, home-cooked organic food easier to choose.
But more often than not, the choice isn't so clear-cut. So if you're one of those who are still struggling, allow us to encourage you and lead you towards a healthier lifestyle.
Why Go Organic?
- It may sound cliché but it’s healthier. Organic vegetables and fruits are grown without harmful pesticides and artificial fertilizers. What does this mean? It means that organic food has fewer chemical components and therefore, healthier for you.
- More nutrients, healthier you. Based on studies, organic food has higher nutrient content- minerals, vitamins, micronutrients, and enzymes than commercially grown produce. Our Centrifuge extracted Virgin Coconut Oil contains more than 62% of Lauric Acid due to minimal processing and harvested and grown in rich soil away from chemicals. Virgin Coconut Oil is beneficial for you and the environment.
- Organic food tastes better. Thanks to nourished, well-balanced soil, organic plants are stronger and healthier which in turn produces nutrient-filled and tastier vegetables and fruits.
- Always look for certified organic foods. Organic food goes through a certification process to ensure that it’s 100% organic. Farmers need to obtain an organic certification before it can be marketed and sold to the public. This ensures that the organic food consumers purchase are safe and healthy. All Jimalie Certified Organic products adhere to the strict regulations from farm to plate assuring all exchange of goods is traceable to original source.
- It’s environmentally-friendly and therefore, promotes sustainability. Since organic produce does not use artificial fertilizers and pesticides, it has a less negative impact on the environment. This helps maintain biodiversity and foster healthy soil and growing conditions.
Choosing organic food is a great first step in achieving a healthy and balanced lifestyle. The best thing about this is that organic food is now more accessible than in the past. More and more restaurants and groceries offer organic food due to increased demand globally.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to stock up on your favorite organic vegetables and fruits and begin your journey to living a healthier and happier you, and make sure to buy our certified organic coconut products on our online store here.