GLUTEN AND DAIRY FREE CREPES
Author: Victoria Abraham @victoria_abraham_nutritionist
- 2/3 cup banana flour resistant starch
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 4 organic eggs
- 3 tbsp hemp seed oil
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
Toppings: Drizzle Jimalie coconut nectar and turmeric or fresh lemon juice with a sprinkle of Jimalie coconut sugar
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender or Nutribullet.
2. Leave in fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Use a non stick medium hot pan and pour small amount of mixture in the pan. Evenly spread mixture so that it is thin. (Tip: you can do this by picking up the pan and swirling it around to evenly thin out mixture)
4. As the mixture starts to brown, use a spatula (I use a rubber one on a non stick pan) to scrape down around the edges. Gently flip and allow it to cook for a few more seconds before transferring it to a plate.
5. Repeat with the remaining mixture.